1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
Zest of 1 lemon
4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper, to taste and place onto the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with butter mixture.
- Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
nutritional information: not available.